This one eats more than her dad.
"A big part of being married is 3 meals a day, every day, for the rest of your life." That's what an older single woman once told me when I was a younger single woman who really wanted to be married.
- salads with raw veggies, hard boiled egg and croutons (and ranch dressing for everyone, except Wenxin.)
- cup of yogurt, sliced fruit, whole grain crackers.
- scrambled eggs and grits
- homemade pizza (I can't go wrong with this.)
- mac n cheese (Asian noodles for Wenxin; cheese makes him gag.)
- grilled cheese (some alternative for Wenxin)
- fried rice
- canned soup
I need help thinking of easy nutritious lunches for home.
Ideas anyone? Leave a comment, and help me out.
As promised, here is Nester's "Imperfect, Flexible, Doable Meal Blueprint."I have to go. Someone is pulling on my arm asking, "What's for lunch?"